The 2017 MR2 Nationals in Adelaide has concluded successfully with over 30 entrants. Attendees came from all over Australia from Queensland, NSW, Victoria and ACT. Some drove over 4,000km to attend the event.
The activities included were:
- Cruise to Birdwood through the mountain roads around Adelaide
- Show n Shine at National Motor Museum in Birdwood
- Nationals Presentation Dinner at Arkaba Hotel
- Visit to Hahndorf, a German town in SA
- Melba Chocolate factory visit
- Bird in Hand winery visit
- Murray River “Captain Proud” boat cruise and lunch
Stay tuned for the next MR2 Nationals 2019 announcement.