your state to visit your local MR2 club website.
MR2 NATIONALS 2011
Calling all MR2s throughout Australia. This event is open to anyone owning or driving an MR2.
- When: From Friday 30th September to Tuesday 4th October 2011 [come for one
day or make a long, long weekend of it]
- Where: Centred around Bright in Victoria.
- Friday 30 September: Arrive and Registration.
- Saturday 1 October: AM Arrive and Registration.
- Saturday 1 October: PM Bright Tourist Highlights, (their spring festival has
just finished so the flowers should still be out) or "Drive through the High
- Saturday 1 October: Evening: MR2 Nationals 2011 Dinner.
- Sunday 2 October: Tarmac Rally - details to be confirmed later.
- Monday 3 October: Winton Raceway for a full day of practice.
We are hoping to get as many MR2s to this event as possible to break 64, the
Australian Record for "MR2s in One Place". So tell all your friends about
the MR2 Nationals 2011 in Bright, Victoria. Spread the word. Let's make
this event one to be talked about for many years to come.
Stay tuned for more information as it comes to hand.
Presented by the MR2 Owners' Club of Australia (VIC Branch) Inc. Another MR2 Club event for your enjoyment.
MR2 Nationals 2011 Sub Committee
- Visit MY Racing website - See former NSW branch president Dave Youl's racing
check out PB
Motorsports - Jim Boughton & Peter Paddon