Central Coast Run – Trip to Terrigal
- Date: Saturday 19th January 2013
- Start Location: Asquith KFC
- Time: 10.30am start for a 11.00am Departure
- Details: Janauary’s run, Club member Rob will be taking us back to the place he grew up in.
Al Palmers Breakfast Run
- Date: Sunday 19th May 2013
- Time: 8am for breakfast 10.30 departure
- Details: Long standing club member Al Palmer has kindly opened his home up for breakfast and take us for a run south afterwards. For more informations please contact below.
MR2 Club NSW July Event – Presidents Run (North)
When: Sun 28th July 2013
Meeting point for Sydney depart: Porter Scenic Lookout Dural.
Meeting at: 8.30am for a 9.00am Departure
MR2 Club NSW Annual Super MR2 Karts Challenge
- Date: Sunday 18th August 2013
- Start Location: McDonalds Elizabeth Drive, Liverpool West
- Time: 10.00am start for a 10.30am Departure
- Details: BBQ at Warragamba Dam, followed by Karting @ Picton Karting Track
MR2 Club NSW September Event – Kangaroo Valley Run
- Date: Sunday 15th September 2013
- Start Location: McDonald’s Liverpool West, Elizabeth Drive Liverpool
- Time: 8:45am for a 9.15am departure
- Details: – Arrive Mittagong airport approx 10:30am, leaving by 11:00am heading to Macquarie pass
– Arrive Kangaroo valley approx 1:20pm for a late lunch at the pub, likely to be there for 45mins – 1hour
– Arrive in Berry between 2:30 – 3:30pm, depending on how we go for time
The WTAC is on again this year, and promises to be bigger and better that it has previously, with a great mix of local and international drivers and teams taking to the track over two days.
Last year, a number of club members entered the Show ‘n Shine and we are looking to do the same this year.
There will be no entry forms this year, instead it will be an additional $10 on top of your admission ticket ($50) to gain access to the park in the show area (considering the cost of regular parking plus the central location of the show, its a good deal!)
Those who are wishing to enter will need to arrive early and meet up outside the gates in order to allow us all to park together – more details will follow closer to the date.
This is also a good opportunity to catch up with a number of MR2 owners from interstate that make the regular trip to the event.
Meeting Location: Wakefield Park
Meeting Date: Saturday 26th of October
Meeting Time: 7.30am
Meeting Location: The Porter Scenic Lookout, Old Northern Road, Dural
Meeting Date: Sunday 17th of November
Meeting Time: 8:30am
Leaving Time: 9:00am
Details: Via Cattai Ridge rd out to Richmond
– Follow Bells Line Of Road, stopping at Blue mountains Botanic Gardens onto Lithgow
– Left at GWH and turning right at Mckanes Fall rd onto Jenolan caves rd
– Follow Jenolan Caves rd all the way down
– Head back via Jenolan Caves Rd turn right at GWH heading to penrith.
MR2 NSW Branch Christmas Party – Sunday 8th December 2013
It’s that time of year again and to celebrate and move into the new year the club is organizing a get together.
We will be hosting a Christmas BBQ Breakfast by the water and an opportunity to get some great shots down a boat ramp,
We need people to RSVP for this event if they will be coming along as we will need to buy the BBQ food and dont want anyone too miss out on breakfast!
We are also organizing a cruise down to the location if anyone is interested otherwise met up at the location of the BBQ is fine.
Meeting Date: Sunday 8th of December 2013
Cruise Meeting Location: Galston Recreation Reserve – Galston Rd
Cruise Meeting Time:8.45am
BBQ Location: Bayview park, Boat ramp, King Eward Ave Bayview
Meeting Time:10am, BBQ at 10.30am