Sunday 30th September 2018
“Avalon Autokhana” at Geelong Motor Sports Complex, Avalon as spectators!
There will be two events on the day. The MG Club’s Autokhana with Geelong Motor Sport Club invited to compete and The Geelong Motor Sport Club’s Autokhana with MG Club invited to compete.
- Date: Sunday 30th September 2018
- Meet: Todd Road Service centre (outbound)
- Time: 9.15am for a 9.30am departure. (50kms – 35minutes)
- Destination: Geelong Motor Sports Complex. Cnr Princes Freeway & Beach Road Avalon (Take the Avalon Airport Exit)
- Bring: MR2, chairs, etc
- Cost of Entry: Unknown. Possibly free.
- Lunch: To be decided on the day. Either BYO, buy at Geelong Motor Sports Complex or head into Lara for Take-away.
- PLEASE RSVP if you are coming. Reply now to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If anything is updated you will be emailed. Prospective new members welcome.
Committee Meetings are held on the first Tuesday each month. Usually 7.00pm for dinner and 8.00 pm for the meeting. All members are welcome to attend.
The meeting venue changes from time to time so if you wish to attend please contact the committee by email email@example.com for the address and confirmation of your attendance for dinner (numbers required for booking a table) or just the meeting please.
Come and join us, we’d love to meet you.
The MR2 Nationals are held every two years in a different State. The first Inter-State meeting was held in 2003 in Golburn, N.S.W. At that meeting it was decided to hold an MR2 Nationals meeting every two years. The first was in 2007 in Canberra ACT, then Bathurst, N.S.W. in 2009 followed by Bright, Victoria in 2011, Hobart, Tasmania in 2013 and Brisbane, Queensland in 2015 and Adelaide, South Australia in 2017.
MR2 Nationals 2019 in Canberra ACT
We’re excited to confirm the next MR2 Nationals 2019 will be held in Canberra, ACT on a date to be confirmed. Stay Tuned!!