Sunday 27th of October
“MR2 Classics in the Park” Car Show
- Date: Sunday 27th October 2019 [edited]
- Meet Location: Fountain Gate McDonalds,
- Meet Time: 8.00am for 8.30am SHARP departure. Earlier for breakfast.
- To park together – we need to arrive together.
- Destination: Akoonah Park Princes Hwy, Berwick
- Lunch: Food is available at the venue or BYO picnic lunch and chair.
- Depart: From 2.00pm.
RSVP: Email to email@example.com ASAP
The next meeting will be Tuesday 22nd October 2019. Confirmed!!
Committee Meetings are held on the first Tuesday each month. Usually at Bells Hotel in South Melbourne. 7.00pm for dinner and 8.00pm for the meeting.
All members are welcome to attend.
The meeting venue changes from time to time so if you wish to attend please contact the committee by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the address and confirmation of your attendance for dinner (numbers required for booking a table) or just the meeting please.
Come and join us, we’d love to meet you.
The MR2 Nationals are held every two years in a different State. The first Inter-State meeting was held in 2003 in Golburn, N.S.W. At that meeting it was decided to hold an MR2 Nationals meeting every two years. The first was in 2007 in Canberra ACT, then Bathurst, N.S.W. in 2009 followed by Bright, Victoria in 2011, Hobart, Tasmania in 2013 and Brisbane, QLD in 2015, Adelaide, S. A. in 2017 and Canberra, ACT in 2019.
MR2 Nationals 2021 will be in NSW
We’re excited to announce that the next MR2 Nationals 2021 will be held in NSW, actual location and date still be be confirmed.