Saturday 2nd February – Claytons Run to Berwick Swap Meet
- Date: Saturday (Yes Saturday) 2nd February 2019
- Meet Location: Akoonah Park, Princes Highway, Berwick. Follow the
signs for buyers.
- Time: Arrive 6.00am If you want to see it at it’s peak. 9.00am for a look.
- Details: The Berwick Swap Meet is in its 41st year and the biggest
Auto Swap Meet in Melbourne. Search over 400 sites for the car part you
need to repair or restore your Vintage, Classic or Hot Rod vehicle or
motorcycle. If you’ve never been to a Swap Meet before don’t miss this one.
If you have something to sell, buy a selling site for $25.00 which also
admits one person.
- Cost: Entry is $5.00 per person. Parking Free.
- Lunch: BYO or buy from one of the many food outlets on site.
- BYO: You, your family/partners/the more the merrier, and of course your MR2!!
- RSVP to: email@example.com.
Committee Meetings are held on the first Tuesday each month. Usually 7.00pm for dinner and 8.00 pm for the meeting. All members are welcome to attend.
The meeting venue changes from time to time so if you wish to attend please contact the committee by email firstname.lastname@example.org for the address and confirmation of your attendance for dinner (numbers required for booking a table) or just the meeting please.
Come and join us, we’d love to meet you.
The MR2 Nationals are held every two years in a different State. The first Inter-State meeting was held in 2003 in Golburn, N.S.W. At that meeting it was decided to hold an MR2 Nationals meeting every two years. The first was in 2007 in Canberra ACT, then Bathurst, N.S.W. in 2009 followed by Bright, Victoria in 2011, Hobart, Tasmania in 2013 and Brisbane, Queensland in 2015 and Adelaide, South Australia in 2017.
MR2 Nationals 2019 in Canberra ACT
We’re excited to confirm the next MR2 Nationals 2019 will be held in Canberra, ACT on a date to be confirmed. Stay Tuned!!