Sunday 29th July 2018
“VIC MR2 Club’s Annual General Meeting”
Will be held at the Victorian Ambulance Museum in Bayswater. Lunch, tea & coffee will be provided or BYO if you wish.
- Date: Sunday 29 July 2018
- Meet Location: 1/55 Barry St, Bayswater.
- MAP: Click Here
- Time: 10.00am
- Details: This is the MR2 Owners Club of Australia (VIC Branch) Inc.’s Annual General Meeting. One of two members meetings for the year and a necessary part of the Club being Incorporated in the State of Victoria. Come along, have your say in the MR2 Club Calendar for the next 12 months. Tell us how we should spend your money.
- Committee: Do not be deterred, you will not be “press ganged” into joining the committee, most positions are already filled, however should you wish to stand for a committee position, there will be something for you.
- Lunch: Sausage sizzle & salads provided, BYO drinks, coffee mug and chairs.
- PLEASE RSVP booking is essential. Reply now to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If anything is updated you will be emailed. Prospective new members welcome.
Committee Meetings are held on the first Tuesday each month. Usually 7.00pm for dinner and 8.00 pm for the meeting. All members are welcome to attend.
The meeting venue changes from time to time so if you wish to attend please contact the committee by email email@example.com for the address and confirmation of your attendance for dinner (numbers required for booking a table) or just the meeting please.
Come and join us, we’d love to meet you.
The MR2 Nationals are held every two years in a different State. The first Inter-State meeting was held in 2003 in Golburn, N.S.W. At that meeting it was decided to hold an MR2 Nationals meeting every two years. The first was in 2007 in Canberra ACT, then Bathurst, N.S.W. in 2009 followed by Bright, Victoria in 2011, Hobart, Tasmania in 2013 and Brisbane, Queensland in 2015 and Adelaide, South Australia in 2017.
MR2 Nationals 2019 in Canberra ACT
We’re excited to confirm the next MR2 Nationals 2019 will be held in Canberra, ACT on a date to be confirmed. Stay Tuned!!