Past Events 2015
Sunday 5th – 9th February 2015
“VIC MR2 Club Road trip to the Bathurst 12 Hour”
- Date: 5th – 9th February 2015
- Details: Two days to get to Bathurst. Camping in the middle of the circuit. Watching the 12 Hour race with 13 other like minded spectators. Loads of action on the track, loads of socialisation off the track, great dinners at the Irish Pub. All in all a great weekend of motorsport. Then a leisurely two day drive home, stopping off at a country location to view a collection of MR2s.
- RSVP : email@example.com for more information and tickets.
11th – 15th March 2015 CAMS Automotive Avenue Display at “Australian F1 Grandprix – Albert Park”
- Date: 11th – 15th March 2015
- Meet Location: Salford Lad’s Cafe, 1 Fennell St, Port Melbourne.
- Details: This is an opportunity to display our MR2s, at the Australian F1 and promote the VIC MR2 Club. If your MR2 is accepted, your MR2 needs to be left at the track from the Wednesday before the first day of F1 proceedings. The cars cannot be moved during the grandprix and could only be retrieved after the race had concluded on the Sunday. Security is provided and we have had no issues in the past. This event is free for CAMS affiliated clubs, and we are given a free 4 Day General Admission pass for owners and one guest. We are capping the cars attending at 10 MR2s. We would like to have at least 2 of each model generation present in standard and also modified form if possible. So 2x AW11, 2x SW20 and 2x ZZW30, with the final 4 cars open to anyone else in the club.
- RSVP : firstname.lastname@example.org Entries close 7th February.