Post Event Update – Club members from ACT MR2 and 86/BRZ clubs have raised over $587 for Red Cross Bushfire Relief. Thank you for your generous contributions. Photos & Pics.
Update 10/1/2020 – Here are more information about Red Cross Fundraising on where the money goes and what Red Cross does.
Update 7/1/2020 – Given the fire crisis around Australia and our thoughts on those who lost homes and lives, This event will be a Red Cross disaster relief fundraising event. There will be some “Cotter Run” decals and keyrings available on the day. All sales / donation will go to Red Cross fund raising. Please help if you can either by cash on the day or through the Red Cross link below:
- Depending on the fire condition around ACT, we maybe cutting down on the drive.
- Anthony Oh
- As promised at the Nationals, we are due for a club run. Join us for a casual drive through Cotter Road, visit Mt Stromlo Observatory and drive on Paddys River Road, conclude with coffee at the Tidbinbilla Tracking Station – Moon Rock Cafe.
- Date: Sunday 12th January 2020 – 8:30am ~ 11:30am
- Where: Meet at the Weston Creek Pond Carpark (Access via Kirkpatrick Street, near RSPCA, near Coombs)
**** Safety First ****
- Strictly no speeding,
- Follow all road rules,
- No overtaking (even slow cars, unless they pull over to the side),
- Be courteous to other road users, including cyclists.
**** Schedule ****
- 8:30am – Meet at the Lake in Coombs carpark (Lake with no name). Access via Kirkpatrick Street. Near RSPCA / New McDonald’s Molonglo.
- 9am – Depart, via Cotter Road
- 9:15am – Stop at Mount Stromlo for a photoshoot
- 9:30am – Back on Cotter Road, Drive to Tidbinbilla Tracking Station
- 10:00am – Coffee at the Tracking station
- 11am – The Big Dish photoshoot & head home
**** Event Link ****