Thank you for all entrants for attending the MR2 Nationals 2019. We hope you had great weekend away with your favourite cars, our common interest – Toyota MR2. We hope you made new friends and be part of Australia wide MR2 club family. We hope you enjoyed the some of our scenic roads and had chance to tour of the nations capital. We would like to thank Neal Bates for opening up his workshop for us for the weekend, which demonstrate the theme of this weekend, that is about passion for the car. We hope to see you again in our next MR2 Nationals event in 2021 in NSW.
Thanks to our partners and sponsors:
- Shannons Insurance (Steven Farmer, Manarth Prasad)
- Statesman Hotel (Jill, Shane and Amy)
- CoolDrive Auto Parts, ACT (Darren Power)
- Neal Bates Automotive / Motorsports
- Canberra Trophy Centre (Kylie Cawse)
- Supercheap Auto Tuggeranong
- MR2 Owners Club of Australia inc (Victorian Branch) – Rob Larson, Kevin Clarence, Ian MacDonald and the entire committee
- MR2 Owners Club of Australia (NSW Branch) – Matt Freestone, Tom Chov, Rob Knox
- AO Graphics
Thanks to the team:
- Our Event Organisers Committee – Sharon Caldwell, Pablo Colmenares, Remi Oh, Susan Colmenares, Kevin Clarence, our treasurer Ian MacDonald
- Thanks to supporting club members – Danny Rajamae, Martin Leaver, Tony Millwood, Ian Morrison
- Thanks to all our entrants from the states NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA.