MR2 Owners Club of Australia
- To encourage owners of Toyota MR2 cars to appreciate, maintain and use their vehicle in such a way as to promote its unique value.
- To promote the practical and social aspects of motoring within its membership;
- To further the motoring interests of its members generally and where necessary join with other persons or clubs or associations to this end;
- To encourage courtesy, good driving and safety on the roads of Australia;
- To encourage social contact between members and generally afford to them all the usual privileges, advantages and accommodation of an Association;
- To collect and disseminate between members of the Association information regarding MR2 cars built by Toyota;
- To establish, maintain and publish a register of MR2 cars whether or not such cars are owned by its members;
- To establish, maintain and publish an Association magazine;
- To raise money in such manner and on such terms as the Association shall think fit;
- To invest the funds of the Association in any manner;
- To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the objects of the association.
Club History & Overview