Sunday 25th May 2014 – MR2 Club Run
to Queenscliff, VIC.
- Date: Sunday 25th May
- Meet Location: Todd Road Service Station outbound. Or feel free to meet at Queenscliff around 11.30am
- Time: 9.45am for a 10.15am departure
- Details: Cruise to Queenscliffe. Distance from Melbourne 100kms, about 1 hour 20 minutes Pub Lunch: 12.30pm at The historic Esplanade Hotel, 2 Gellibrand St, Queenscliff. (booked for 20 – flexible)
Download the Menu: http://theesplanadehotel.com/default.htm
- Things to do in Queenscliff:
Retail Therapy – stroll the olde worlde shops
Visit the Fort Queenscliff museum or the Historical Museum
Walk the Heritage Walk or the pier or the marina.Return home at your leisure either via Princes Freeway, or an alternative could be to take the ferry from Queenscliff to Sorrento. A 3.00pm one way crossing costs $59.00 vehicle + driver and $10 Adult passenger.
Depending on where you live relative to Sorrento, a relaxing ferry trip home may be worth the cost, especially if it means less driving stress facing Sunday afternoon traffic, along with the saving in tolls and fuel.
- RSVP to: email@example.com